There are many interesting activities that can be taken up while in Akshadha. To name a few:
- Visit places of interest – places with natural beauty, historical importance or the beautiful and unique temples of Kerala.
- Take up hiking through the lovely village, stay close to the river, or trek in the nearby hillocks.
- If it’s a festival that catches your fancy, you will have a bonanza of temple festivals to soak in and various art forms of Kerala like Kaikottikali, Ottanthullal, Chakyar Koothu and others will keep your imagination alive.
- Ayurvedic Rejuvenation – there are many well-known Ayurveda centres near the Homestay where Ayurvedic treatment or rejuvenation facilities are available
- Within Akshadha itself you can relax and be amongst the trees and herbs and take up activities like
2. Utilize what the river has to offer
3. Laze around